5 Tips for Starting a New Year
- Get Involved — Talk to people outside of your group or comfort zone & soon you will be more connected with friends and interests that will make school more enjoyable.
- Get Organized — Neat locker, individual binders, and a set time and place to do work every night; it will take time to get into a routine but success will follow.
- Get Help — Teachers are available everyday morning and afternoon to tutor you, National Honor Society is available every morning from 7:15-7:45 a.m. in room 115 as a tutoring service as well.
- Get Rid of Distractions — Find a quiet place to do work; leave you phone &/or iPad in another room.
- Set Goals — Set attainable goals, both short and long term, write them down then show people; this makes you more accountable and motivated to achieve them.
Vice Principal & 8th Grade Administrator