- Stop and think before you say or do something that could hurt someone.
- Be kind to the kid being bullied. Show them that you care by trying to include them. Sit with them at lunch or on the bus, talk to them at school, or invite them to do something.
- Talk to an adult you trust. They can help.
- Keep in mind that everyone is different. Not better or worse. Just different.
- If you think you have bullied someone in the past, apologize. Everyone feels better.
"Stand Against Bullying is a club whose members encourage students to treat others with respect and kindness, have the compassion to not be a bully and the courage to NOT be a bystander. They work to make Pope John and our world free of bullying." For more tips, visit www.Stopbullying.gov