5 Tips for Studying for Midterm Exams
- Turn off the cell phone & avoid all social media in an effort to not get distracted and focus on the material at hand.
- Plan weeks ahead & do not cram; organization relieves stress. Create a manageable schedule; alternate subjects with specific time lengths. Spacing out study sessions improves retention of "facts!"
- Organize a study group; very helpful and fun, but have a game plan.
- Sleep is vital; focus and retention decrease when tired.
- Ask teachers for help; they are available daily, and who better knows the exam?
Vice Principal & 8th Grade Administrator