All Pope John XXIII Regional High School students have been asked to contribute to the school’s Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive. Food items have been assigned as follows and should be brought to school no later than Friday, Nov. 16.
- Mrs. Maresca's students - 1 box of pasta, 1 jar sauce, 1 box cereal
- Mrs. Cimorelli's students - 2 boxes mashed potatoes, 2 cans cranberry sauce
- Mrs. Conlee's students - 2 boxes of stuffing, 2 cans/jars of gravy
- Fr. Ben's students - 2 cans of tuna, 1 box cereal
- Mrs. Hurd's students - 2 cans of soup, 1 can of vegetables, 1 turkey
- Mr. Imbriano's students - 2 cans of fruit, 1 can of vegetables, 1 turkey
- Ms. Minsavage's students - 2 boxes of mac & cheese, 1 can vegetables, 1 turkey
- Our tradition remains that seniors are asked to bring in frozen turkeys.
Please be generous, especially at this time of thanks giving.