SPARTA — Deliveries for the Thanksgiving Food Drive will now take place on Tuesday -- that means we can still accept food on Monday and, believe it or not, we were getting calls for food as late as today so we really need everyone's support!
As a reminder:
- Mrs. Maresca's students - 1 box of pasta, 1 jar sauce, 1 box cereal
- Mrs. Cimorelli's students - 2 boxes mashed potatoes, 2 cans cranberry sauce
- Mrs. Conlee's students - 2 boxes of stuffing, 2 cans/jars of gravy
- Fr. Ben's students - 2 cans of tuna, 1 box cereal
- Mrs. Hurd's students - 2 cans of soup, 1 can of vegetables, 1 turkey
- Mr. Imbriano's students - 2 cans of fruit, 1 can of vegetables, 1 turkey
- Ms. Minsavage's students - 2 boxes of mac & cheese, 1 can vegetables, 1 turkey
- Faculty - 2 pies each
Of course we also need every senior to bring in a turkey. Please bring them in on Tuesday morning.
Thank you so much for your support.